Applicants for Passports, ETCs and Endorsements are required to visit the Embassy in person, for interview with Mission’s Consular/Immigration Officers.
Conditions for issuance of first passport booklet:
- Online Application Nigeria Immigration web platform
- Mandatory online payment
- Passport payment slip
- Passport acknowledgment slip
- Original Birth certificate (First timers) or Age declaration
- Two (2) recent colored passport size photographs
- Parent’s letter of consent for minor
- Marriage certificate for married women
- Duly completed guarantor form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths/Magistrate/High court Judge or consular officer.
Additional requirements for Applicants outside the country
- Copy of current Nigerian passport
- Letter of identification from the local Government council, duly legalized by the ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja in the case of adults with no legal form of identification
- No local objection
Passport Re-issue; Replacement of expired booklets
- Passport booklet to be replaced must either be 5 (Five years) old, or pages must have been exhusted.
- Holder of passport must be resident in Spain.
- Two passport size Photographs of applicant.
- Applicants must complete appropriate passport application form online, print and bring relevant confirmation slip to Mission for further necessary action.
Insertion of names of Nigerian children in passports of their parents
With the introduction of E-Passport, this is no longer necessary, as passports can now be obtained by parents for their children.